Collection - Spring / Summer 2014 "Soothing breath of a dreamlike journey"
Ken Okada keeps undertaking wonderful travels and transports us on a dreamlike journey for the Spring/Summer season.
From Paris opera-ballet to Japanese cherry blossom, she sails from one world to another, bringing together refinement and modernity.
Between dance tutu and the lightness of wind, Ken Okada offers for this Spring/Summer 2014 a dynamic and joyful collection where asymmetrical and structure effects are calling for a game of creation.
Smooth cotton tulle brings up new movements; something ungoverned which contrasts with the structured reflection of a shirt. The latter transforms itself to become vaporous with a poetic mood and yet remains chic and modern.
A combination of subtle colours and materials, enhanced by transparency, underlines Japanese softness and gives a spring spirit to this journey.
Superimposing and shirts to be worn in many different ways according to mood and personality.
For Ken Okada, a shirt can hide another, and a second shirt often reveals a third !
The designer wants to amuse women with shirts that fit and adapt to their desires.
In Same Category
- FASHION SHOW - Fall Winter 21-22 Ken Okada "Timeless" Fashion show
- FASHION SHOW - Fall Winter 2019 & Spring Summer 2020 "Crépuscule dans le brouillard"
- FASHION SHOW - Fall / Winter 18 "Quartier Saint Germain"
- FASHION SHOW - Spring / Summer 2018 "Jardin secret de Ken Okada"
- FASHION SHOW - Fall / Winter 2017 "So beautiful, so warm Ken Okada show on yellow carpet!"