Fashion Show - Fall WInter 2013 Mod'Art
Discover the Fall Winter 2013 collection by Japanese fashion designer Ken Okada Paris.
Fall Winter 2013 Mod'Art Fashion Show
The inspiration for the fashion show
When looking for inspiration for next summer's collection; I felt like doing a color work.
The Ken Okada concept is to link fashion with art: Mod'Art.
So I staged the white Antoinette shirt; combined with elements of different colors.
I like the mix of simplicity, purity combined with a touch of originality.
Like my shirts that are both simple, pure but also sophisticated with a small detail that gives them their uniqueness. Yellow is the color of the sun; the one that we missed so much this summer in Paris and that is showing its nose today!
Green is the color of hope but also of nature; of the beautiful parks in which we now want to go for a walk.
Red is the color on the Japanese flag but also on the flag of France; these two countries that represent me.
It is also the color of cherries, that good fruit that can only be found in summer.
In Same Category
- FASHION SHOW - Fall Winter 21-22 Ken Okada "Timeless" Fashion show
- FASHION SHOW - Fall Winter 2019 & Spring Summer 2020 "Crépuscule dans le brouillard"
- FASHION SHOW - Fall / Winter 18 "Quartier Saint Germain"
- FASHION SHOW - Spring / Summer 2018 "Jardin secret de Ken Okada"
- FASHION SHOW - Fall / Winter 2017 "So beautiful, so warm Ken Okada show on yellow carpet!"